SQA Engineers at Systems Ltd. evaluate the entire SDLC for the establishment and enforcement of advanced processes and standards within the organization. Our SQA Engineers play a vital role in successful delivery of projects and are involved in all software development activities including business analysis, design, reviews and impact analysis.
- Coordinate / strategize with analysis, client services, engineering and configuration management teams.
- Analyze complex change requests for design efficiency, completeness and impact analysis.
- Develop test strategies, plans, cases, and scripts.
- Evaluate and test software to validate program function as per assignments.
- Assist in defect trend analysis and process improvement.
- Promote R&D for the implementation of new methodologies, tools and technologies to facilitate SQA processes.
- Plan, perform and supervise performance, security, usability and automated testing.
- Train, mentor and develop junior team members.
- BSCS, BSSE with engineering aptitude.
- Fresh to 3 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of SQL programming.
- Experience in test automation and/or secure coding practices.
- Good business analysis skills.
- Deep understanding of SDLC.
- Sound knowledge of CMMI/Agile processes.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
Submit your resume here or email your resume at email@example.com with the subject “Software Quality Assurance Engineer”