Process Group Managers of Inter Company and Domestic Business Units at Systems Limited serve customers by planning and implementing department strategies and operations; improving systems and processes while managing staff.
- Determine operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications and majorly producing quality services according to the best customer-services standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develop systems of customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintain and improve operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplish human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meet department’s financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepare department’s performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 8 to 10 years professional experience including 3+ years in BPO operations management.
- Business degree with IT background preferred.
- PMP certified or equivalent.
- Tech savvy.
- Inspiring leadership, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial, passionate, highly organized and customer focused.
Submit your resume here or email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Process Group Managers BPO”