Information Security Officers at Systems Limited protect information assets by establishing and enforcing system access controls; identifying existing and emerging risks and threats, and implementing and enforcing mitigation strategies.
- Establish system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements.
- Maintain access by providing information, resources, and technical support.
- Ensure authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements.
- Establish computer and terminal physical security by developing standards, policies, and procedures; coordinating with facilities security; recommending improvements.
- Safeguard computer files by performing regular backups; developing procedures for source code management and disaster preparedness; recommending improvements.
- Responsible for the tracking and monitoring of security tools for alerts
- Review security violation reports; investigate possible security exceptions; and update, maintain, and document security controls.
- Prepare status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
- Interact with, support business partners, and participate in projects that directly impact business value.
- Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans.
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Track performance improvement using data analytics.
- Tracking and categorization of ticking history and conducting end user surveys at ticket closures.
- Develop security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate to 3 years relevant experience required.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current threats.
- Certifications required in Security+, GSEC, Network+, SSCP or higher level.
- Excellent analytical, communication, multi-tasking, pressure handling and problem-solving skills.
- Hardworking, innovative, team player, passionate, energetic, organized, polished and sharp.
Submit your resume here or email your resume at email@example.com with the subject “Information Security Officer”