Deep Learning Engineers at Systems Limited develop and optimize state-of-the-art deep learning models using deep learning frameworks.
- Work with framework software developers to facilitate end-to-end optimization.
- Design and enable next generation deep learning systems to exploit novel distributed processor architectures.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Reading and learning deep learning literature
- Visualizing problems in terms of Signals and Sequences
- Designing custom loss functions
- Understanding different variety of deep models
- Making Deep Models in Tensorflow and convergence evaluation
- Serving deep models in containers
- BSCS or equivalent; Masters in Data Sciences is preferred.
- Familiarity with programming in TensorFlow or Keras.
- Experience with Machine Learning Concepts - Training, Validation, Testing, Precision/Recall, Bias/Variance etc.
- Extracting, cleansing, and manipulating large, diverse unstructured data sets.
- Experience with Computer Vision and/or NLP.
- Experienced Python programmer, especially in the context of established deep learning frameworks.
- Strong desire to stay ahead of industry trends & technologies with a commitment to continuous learning.
- Good scripting and programming skills.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
Submit your resume here or email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Deep Learning Engineer”