Data Entry Supervisors of Inter Company and Domestic Business Units at Systems Limited serve customers by managing their teams and operations according to the best customer services and operational global standards.
- Managing team’s efficiency according to the set KPIs.
- Ensuring quality operations of data transmission and entry by automated and manual verification.
- Maintaining information for readily accessibility, as and when required.
- Improve quality of operations and results by continuously recommending, implementing and enforcing changes.
- Keep technical infrastructure operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions and getting them resolved immediately for smooth and efficient operations.
- Prepare department’s performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience with at least 1 year in the similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably business or IT.
- Excellent analytical, communication, data management and problem-solving skills.
- Hardworking, passionate, energetic, organized, polished and sharp.
- Customer orientation, product knowledge, objectivity, dependability and excellent multitasking skills.
Submit your resume here or email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Data Entry Supervisors BPO”