Associate Virtualization Engineers at Systems Limited provide technical support for all activities related to virtualization on platform architectures for all types of servers and operating systems.
- Provide technical support of all OS and machine level issues to both staff and customers for virtualization platform and related products.
- Servers’ maintenance/administration, VM creation and reinstallation, backup scheduling and VM inventory Management.
- Resolve technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Take on problems and engage with engineering teams on reported issues, including identifying viable workarounds.
- Own and drive the customer experience throughout the lifecycle of a service request; tracking and categorization of ticking history and conducting end user surveys.
- BSIT or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate to 3 years relevant experience required.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Hardworking, empathetic, passionate, energetic, organized and sharp.
Submit your resume here or email your resume at email@example.com with the subject “Associate Virtualization Engineer”