- 2-3 years’ experience with Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Sound experience in modeling techniques including clustering, classification and regression
- Proficiency in deep-learning frameworks like TensorFlow and Torch and good in comprehending research papers
- Production experience with the Python programming language, Containerization and GPU VMs at Azure or AWS
- Relevant education in AI or data sciences will be preferred
- Fluency and passion in linear algebra, probability and statistics fundamentals
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Good in MS PowerPoint and Excel.
Submit your resume here or email it at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “AI/ML”.